If you’re like us, resolutions never really pan out well—generally they’re fizzled and forgotten within a few days or weeks at most. So instead, we’re looking for simple ways to create and share a little happiness. If you’re of the same mind, here are a few ideas:
1. Surround yourself with people or things that make you smile. Enliven the winter doldrums with a warm and welcoming soup buffet among friends.
2. Jazz up your home with a bucket of paint. Refresh a room by painting the walls a new color or adding a unique painted accent like this rug.
3. Stay busy with creative reuse projects. Do your home and the environment a favor by finding new life for old stuff such as t-shirts that are past their prime (PS they make great gifts, too).
4. Get some quality rest and recharge your batteries in comfort. Update your bedding or redecorate your bedroom with serenity in mind.
5. Keep following us to see what new makeovers, projects, places, and ideas (like these!) we have to share with you in 2016. We’re excited about all the new home and garden stuff we have in store. Thanks for your support these past few months. Wishing you a joyous and successful new year!
( * ) * ) * ( ) ( ( ( ) ( ) ) * ) ) ( ( ( ( * ) H ) ) [ ] ( ( * |-| * ) ( * ) |_| . ) ( | | . ) / \ . ' . * ( |_____| ' . . ) | ___ | \~~~/ ' . ( * | \ / | \_/ \~~~/ ) | _Y_ | | \_/ ( * |-----| __|__ | * `-----` __|__ __, ,__) __, ,__) __, ,__) (--|__| _ ,_ ,_ (--|\ | _ (--\ | _ _ ,_ _| |(_||_)|_)(_| _| \|(/_(_|_) \|(/_(_|| ( | | ,_| ( (__|
© Caruth Studio